What is it?
The FULL GUIDANCE premium plan incorporates the best of the services I offer: endurance coaching, daily feedback, metabolic testing, one-on-one sessions, and unlimited communication via Training Peaks Premium account. This plan consists of a fully customized workout plan, updated weekly, detailing every workout you need to do plus daily feedback using workout data you upload. The plan takes in to account the amount of time you want to spend training and other factors in your life. I insist that my plans compliment your life, not detract from it. Therefore each plan I write will be in your best interest - not only for athletic goals but also for overall health and well-being.
In order to maintain the highest level of service, I work with a limited number of athletes for the FULL GUIDANCE premium plan. Contact Joe to see if there are openings.
What do you get?
- Complementary One Time Consultation and Yearly Training Plan
- Free Nutrition Consultation with Cassie Dimmick
- Free TrainingPeaks Premium account
- Fully customized training plans that are written each week and analyzed daily via communication on TrainingPeaks Premium Account *
- Power and Heart Rate Analysis
- Daily feedback on workouts *
- Free metabolic testing every two months (this includes a run lactate or VO2 max test AND a bike lactate test) *
- Substrate usage analysis at various intensities (this measures carb/fat usage at various intensities and helps determine training/race fueling) *
- Constant updates to your pace levels based on workout and testing data *
- Up to four personal training sessions each block (every 4 weeks) *
- Monthly one-on-one consultation at Optimus to evaluate functional strength/limiters and go over things that will help you maximize your training and performance *
- FREE use of a PowerTap wheel for the duration of the coaching*
- Unlimited access to me via email/text/phone
- Race nutrition plan for all races that we work together
- Race strategy planning for all races that we work together
- General nutrition and strength training counseling
- Free uniform and visor *
- discounts on partner products (e-gels, Aquaman wetsuits, Valdora bicycles, and others as they become available)
* indicates an upgrade from Full Guidance
How does it work?
After the initial consultation, we will begin by establishing your training zones with baseline testing consisting of lab tests (metabolic tests) and field tests. You will receive the initial week's training via TrainingPeaks. We will spend the first few weeks finding a training routine that works in your schedule. Each week, we will communicate via phone or in person and review that week's training. Your next week's training will be prescribed after this conversation.
What does it cost?
$650 per month with a minimum 4-month commitment.
Cash and check accepted. Contact Joe to start today!