What is it?
The FULL GUIDANCE plan consists of a fully customized workout plan, updated weekly, detailing every workout you need to do plus daily feedback using workout data you upload. The plan takes in to account the amount of time you want to spend training and other factors in your life. I insist that my plans compliment your life, not detract from it. Therefore each plan I write will be in your best interest - not only for athletic goals but also for overall health and well-being.
In order to maintain the highest level of service, FULL GUIDANCE spots are limited. Contact Joe to see if there are openings.
There is also the Group Package option. If you and some friends are all training for the same events, all of you can receive FULL GUIDANCE at a discount! Limited space is available for this option. Contact Joe for details and availability.
What do you get?
- Complementary One Time Consultation and Yearly Training Plan
- Free Nutrition Consultation with Cassie Dimmick
- Free TrainingPeaks Premium account *
- Fully customized training plan written each week and analyzed weekly via communication on TrainingPeaks Premium account *
- Power and Heart Rate Analysis *
- Weekly feedback on workouts *
- FREE initial VO2max run and bike lactate test, then 50% discount on ALL metabolic tests*
- Weekly updates to your pace levels based on training performance and field-testing data *
- Up to FOUR personal training sessions each block (every 4 weeks) *
- optional PowerTap wheel *
- Unlimited access to me via TrainingPeaks, email, and text
- Race nutrition plan for all races during the time we work together
- Race strategy planing for all races during the time we work together
- General nutrition and strength training
- Free uniform *
- discounts on partner products (e-gels, Aquaman wetsuits, Valdora bicycles, and others as they become available)
* indicates an upgrade from Basic Guidance
How does it work?
After the initial consultation, we will begin by establishing your training zones with baseline testing. You will receive the initial week's training via TrainingPeaks. We will spend the first few weeks finding a training routine that works in your schedule. Each week, we will communicate via phone or in person and review that week's training. Your next week's training will be prescribed after this conversation.
What does it cost?
$450 per month with a minimum 4-month commitment.
GROUP PACKAGE: Do you have a training partner or group training for the same events? If so, you all qualify for the discounted group rate! 2-5 people: $325 per month per person with a minimum 4-month commitment. If you have more than 5 people, you can receive even greater discounts! Contact Joe for availability and details.
Cash and check accepted. Contact Joe to start today!